- Large Fire Bowl Design: This fire pit features a deep and spacious fire bowl with an inner diameter of 32.5", and a height of 11.6". The fire bowl features sturdy steel construction with a high-temperature-resistant coating, which is durable and large enough to accommodate more logs and build larger campfires.
- Mesh Cover Included: The mesh cover of this metal fire pit traps embers while allowing you to observe the beauty of the fire. The built-in ring on the top of the mesh cover allows you to lift the lid easily with the included poker.
- Stable Round Base Design: The heavy-duty round base of this large fire pit made from powder-coated steel, adds safety and stability to the fire pit.
- Stylish Flower Design: The stylish flower design not only adds visual interest to the backyard fire pit but also improves the ventilation for better burning. This wood-burning fire pit is sure to complement any outdoor space even when it's not in use.
- Fire Poker Included: A fire poker is provided to stir the firewood and to easily lift the mesh cover.
- Perfect Size: Perfect size to fit the whole family around for a gathering, whether roasting marshmallows, enjoying a glass of wine or just swapping stories under the stars this outdoor wood-burning firepit transforms your backyard into a relaxation destination. Overall size: 32.5 in. dia. x 19.7 in. H, Weight: 40.58 lbs.
- Item size 32.6 in. dia. x 19.7 in. H
- Item weight 41.45 lbs
📜Instruction Manual: Download PDF
SAP No.: A301022700
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Does it have a cover?
Dear customer, this fire pit doesn't come with a fabric cover, but you may can find an appropriate size cover for your fire pit on Amazon by searching "fire pit cover".
Can a fire pit be used inside the gazebo?
Dear customer, for safety considerations, we do not recommend to use of a wood burning fire pit under any wood or soft top gazebo.
Is this safe to use on a wooden deck?
Dear customer, we do not recommend to use on a wooden deck. Thank you!
Is there a vent under the grate to allow moisture to drain if it gets left uncovered in the rain?
Dear customer, there's no vent under the fire pit, but the bowl is easy to lift and tip to drain any water.