Protect your vehicles, boat, trailers, etc. from damaging sun rays, hail, rain, or snow with this carport. Made from a durable powder-coated steel frame and roof this metal carport will last the test of time and require very little maintenance. Enjoy a refuge from the elements and use it as a gazebo for entertaining as an alternative to a garage. The design is a great complement to almost any home architecture.
- Versatile and Stylish: Our spacious carport is more than just a parking space or garage. It can effortlessly transform into an elegant outdoor gazebo, perfect for entertaining guests or family daily activities. This multifunctional marvel combines practicality and style, making it a must-have for any homeowner.
Sturdy Powder-coated Steel Roof: Rest easy under this sturdy powder-coated steel roof that will withstand the elements for seasons to come. Whether sun, rain, or snow, you and your car will be protected beneath this structure.
Reinforced Triangle Construction: Constructed of powder-coated steel triangular reinforcement beams on top and sides of the main body frame to effectively provide stability and durability that can be used for many years.
- Sturdy and Stable Construction: Six 4.7 x 4.7 in. powder-coated steel posts with ground stakes secure the metal carport to the ground to withstand strong winds, creating durability and stability for years to come.
Versatile Use Options: The carport’s powder-coated steel roof includes a ceiling hook for suspending lighting (not included), which is perfect for using the carport as an outdoor workspace, or for hosting gatherings beneath its spacious roof when you have guests over.
Ceiling Hooks Included: Built-in 2 high-quality and sturdy ceiling hooks for easily suspending a favorite chandelier or other décors to create the perfect illuminated gathering spot for family and friends.
- Multiple Installation Scenarios: Size: 236.2 in. L x 171.1 in. W x 121.1 in. H, Weight: 877.44 lbs. This heavy-duty steel carport with a strong gable roof design comes with stakes to secure the structure to the ground in your backyard, lawn, next to an existing garage, etc.
- Mountable Surface: Lawn surface (including accessories), wood surface (without accessories), and concrete surface (without accessories).
- Wind Rating = 50 MPH
- Overall dimensions: 19.7 ft. L x 14.2 ft. W x 10.1 ft. H
- Inside post-to-post dimensions: 9.25 ft. L x 13.22 ft. W x 7 ft. H
- Post dimensions: 4.7 in. x 4.7 in.
- Ground to horizontal opening: 7 ft.
- Item dimensions: 236.2 in. L x 171.1 in. W x 121.1 in. H
- Item weight: 877.44 lbs
- Free curbside delivery
📜Instruction Manual: Download PDF
If need professional installation service please visit Assembly Service to get an instant price and schedule your date.
SAP No.: A110000800
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
I’m concerned about a 31.1 mph wind rating? Can this not be fastened down, or is that rating with it fastened down?
It can hold 31.1 mph wind resistance with using stake.In addition, if you are afraid of insufficient strength, you can also buy a few counterweights.
Is there mosquito netting available for this size?
Please contact us at mailbox firstname.lastname@example.org to get help
Can this come in gray.
Only the one you bought on the website is available right now.
Is wind resistance only 31 mph?
It is recommended to use expansion bolts. In addition, if you are afraid of insufficient strength, you can also buy some counterweights
How is this anchored to the ground for a paver driveway?
Dear Customer,you can use 1/4'' expansion bolts that you can buy at local hardware store to secure the gazebo.