Instantly create an outdoor gathering spot for family and friends away from the glaring sun and pesky insects. This post-to-post size 10x12 gazebo by the world’s leading ready-to-assemble outdoor structure maker, Summer Cove, creates a perfect outdoor setting for any time of the year. Keep cool in the shade under the powder-coated pavilion roof supported by a natural cedar frame and all-weather wicker gable accents. With straightforward, easy-to-follow assembly instructions you’ll be relaxing in your favorite new outdoor living space in no time.
Balanced Roof Slope Design: Durable brown powder-coated steel roof provides shade from the heat and keeps the water out. The balanced roof slope design allows water to flow off fast to prevent rainwater from massing and reduces the pressure from snow.
All-weather Wicker: The design of the wicker gable accents, and the cedar wood frame material are unique and harmonious. Also, the wicker gable accents design provides shade from the heat and ventilation without detracting from the aesthetic.
Premium Cedar Wood Frame Construction: This gazebo comes with the parts already cut and drilled to precision. Follow the easy illustrated instructions and in a few hours, you will have created your new favorite outdoor oasis.
Movable Ceiling Hook: Built-in high-quality and sturdy ceiling hook included for easily suspending a favorite chandelier or other décor elements to create the perfect illuminated gathering spot for family and friends.
Anchoring Plates with Cover: Powder-coated steel anchoring plates (with coordinated covers that match the shade structure steel brackets) for easy mounting and fixing to your outdoor patio.
- Upgrade Your Outdoor Living Space: This beautiful hardtop gazebo is a perfect addition to various outdoor living spaces, such as patios, decks, backyards, gardens, swimming pools, lawns, etc.
- Mountable Surface: Lawn surface (including accessories), wood surface (without accessories), and concrete surface (without accessories).
- Wind resistance: 31.1MPH (miles per hour)
- Snow load: 48.3lbs./square foot
- Overall dimensions 14 ft. L x 12.3 ft. W x 10.1 ft. H
- This is made for our wood gazebo with a post-to-post size of 10x12 ft, and a maximum roof size of 12x14 ft.
- Inside post-to-post dimensions 11.1 ft. L x 9.2 ft. W x 6.5 ft. H
- Post dimensions 5.5 in. x 5.5 in.
- Ground to horizontal opening 6.5 ft.
- Item weight 507.24 lbs
- Free curbside delivery
📜Instruction Manual: Download PDF
If need professional installation service please visit Assembly Service to get an instant price and schedule your date.
🔧Check out the detailed assembly video here🔧: https://youtu.be/r3zTDz_OOXM
SAP NO.: A102013000
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
I live in an HOA and need engineered approved plans, can I purchase them?
Dear customer, our gazebos are not permanent buildings, there is no engineer certification or other building permits. Please check with your local governing authority / local municipal codes regarding the installation of structures before assembly.
I am concerned about the wind load. it says 31 MPH wind. What if they are stronger. Can it be reinforced if there is a storm coming.
It is recommended to use expansion screws, and if you are afraid of insufficient strength, you can buy some counterweights.