Extend the time comfortably staying outdoors with this AmberCove Nedson propane-powered patio heater. With 45,000 BTUs the range of warmth is generous to ensure you and your friends only are thinking about good conversation versus being cold. The tabletop provides extra space to store refreshments. The simple push-button control starts the heat in an instant and the safety auto shut off tilt valve turns it off if the unit happens to tip.
- Natural-looking brown wood tabletop finish on a rust-resistant powder-coated steel frame
- Matte black powder-coated frame finish
- Simple push-button ignition with the heat control knob
- Adjustment knob for easy control
- Safety auto shut off tilt valve
- The tabletop provides extra space for storage
- Fits a standard 20-lb. propane gas cylinder (not included)
- Built-in two large burners and reflectors for providing long-term warmth over a wider area
- 45,000 BTU
- Some assembly required
- Item dimensions 105.7 in. L x 33.9 in. W x 103.9 in. H
- Item weight 174.2 lbs.
🔧Check out the detailed assembly video here🔧: https://youtu.be/Y7Krw_iTELY
SAP No.: A306007500
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
What is the height of the underside of the heater?
Dear customer, the height of the underside of the heater is 76.7". Thank you!
What is the measurement from the center of the heating element to the center pole?
Dear customer, the measurement from the center of the heating element to the center pole is 68.3". Thank you!
Can this be under a gazabo or a frame patio without hurting the ceiling by the heat or does the heat only reflect downward?
Dear customer, the heat will mostly reflect downward. Thank you!