Transform your patio into the ultimate relaxation destination with this outdoor propane-powered fire pit table from AmberCove, the world’s leading ready-to-assemble outdoor structure maker. There’s nothing quite like an evening outside around the flickering and cozy fire. Made of a steel table top with nice heat transfer looking, all-weather wicker, and rust-resistant powder-coated steel this transitional design is sure to complement any outdoor space. Adjust the level of fire and heat with a convenient control knob. Conceal your propane tank (tank not included) out of the way underneath the firepit. Curl up for a cozy evening under the stars or invite friends and family over for a good conversation. You’ll enjoy this firepit for years to come.
- Brown rust-resistant powder-coated steel frame with wood grain heat transfer tabletop
- Brown all-weather wicker creates an attractive and harmonious design
- Propane tank storage underneath firepit (propane tank not included)
- Built-in the magnetic side door to change and conceal your propane tank quickly
- The piezo ignition switch makes the unit easy to start
- Adjustment knob for easy control
- Protective Lid included
- Some assembly required
- Item Dimensions 37.99" L x 37.99" W x 25.59" H
- Item weight 63.93 lbs
🔧Check out the detailed assembly video here🔧: https://youtu.be/hHawCPYvcBI
SAP No.: A302006410
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
What type of battery goes in the igniter?
You can use one (1) AA 1.5V battery required.
Does the gas tank go inside the unit?
The propane tank is not included, and it can be stored underneath the fire pit.
Does anyone know how many BTU this fire pit is? I\'m guessing between 40,000 and 50,000 but would like to know before I purchase.
Hello sir, this fire pit is 37000BTU/HR.