Protect your vehicles, boat, trailers, etc. from damaging sun rays, hail, rain, or snow with the wood carport. Made from a premium cedar wood frame with a powder-coated steel gable rooftop this structure will last the test of time and require very little maintenance. Enjoy a refuge from the elements and use it as a gazebo for entertaining as an alternative to a garage. The design is a great complement to almost any home architecture.
- Sturdy Powder-coated Metal Roof: Rest easy under this sturdy powder-coated steel roof that will withstand the elements for seasons to come. Come sun, rain, or snow, you and your car will be protected beneath this structure.
Premium Wood Construction: This carport comes with the parts already cut and drilled to precision. Follow the easy illustrated instructions and in a few hours, you will have created your new favorite outdoor structure.
Movable Ceiling Hook: Built-in high-quality and sturdy ceiling hook included for easily suspending a favorite chandelier or other décor elements to shed light on your vehicles, or create the perfect illuminated gathering spot for family and friends.
Anchoring Plates with Cover: Powder-coated steel anchoring plates (with coordinated covers that match the shade structure steel brackets) for easy mounting and fixing to your outdoor patio.
- Upgrade Your Outdoor Living Space: This beautiful wood carport is a perfect addition to various outdoor living spaces, such as patios, decks, backyards, gardens, swimming pools, lawns, etc.
- Mountable Surface: Lawn surface (including accessories), wood surface (without accessories), and concrete surface (without accessories).
- Large space can cover small and medium-sized vehicles completely
- Easy illustrative assembly instructions with an experienced customer service team at the ready for any questions that may arise
- Overall dimensions: 19.6 ft. L x 11 ft. W x 9.7 ft. H
- This is made for our wood carport with a maximum post-to-post size of 10x18 ft, and a maximum roof size of 11x20 ft.
- Inside post-to-post dimensions 9.5 ft. L x 5.5 ft. W x 8.5 ft. H
- Post dimensions 5.5 in. x 5.5 in.
- Ground to horizontal opening 8.55 ft.
- Item dimensions: 235.3 in. L x 132.1 in. W x 116.9 in. H
- Item weight: 663.59 lbs.
- Free curbside delivery
📜Instruction Manual: Download PDF
🔧Check out the detailed assembly video here🔧: https://youtu.be/iUbZCFqhP0M
If need professional installation service please visit Assembly Service to get an instant price and schedule your date.
SAP No.: A110000900
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
What is the wind load rating on SKU: A110000900 ?
It can hold 31.1 mph wind resistance with using stake.
Can this be anchored in ground?
Yes,this can be anchored in ground and you can use stake or concrete wedge anchor to install.
Snow load and psi and wind
It can hold 16.4 lbs./square foot snow load and it can hold 31.1 mph wind resistance with using stake.
Do you have a 20ft ×20ft carport
This size is currently only available on the website.
What is the vehicle clearance below where the trusses meet the posts at the left and right side of entry points? My vehicle needs 7 feet 5 inches of overhead clearance in order to enter the structure. .
The post length is 86.6 inches and the left and right side of entry points width are 113.77 inches.
Does this come with all hardware
Dear Customer, this item comes with all the hardware.
What is the wind load rating for concrete mount
Dear Customer,it can hold 31.1 mph wind resistance with using stake.
Can this Be built on a concrete driveway?
Dear Customer, yes, you can use 1/4'' concrete wedge anchors that you can buy at a local hardware store to secure the pergola. If you encounter any problems in the installation process you can contact our mailbox at firstname.lastname@example.org to get help. Thank you.
What is the angle pitch on the roof?
Dear Customer,the angle pitch on the roof is about 24°。
Are the posts solid wood on the 11x20 cedar carport? If not, how are they made?
They are solid wood.
#1, what is the snow load rating on the roof, #2 do you have installation available, #3, what is your phone number for questions I might have, #4, do you have a local southern California office for anything we might need such as missing parts, etc:. This is the car port we have been looking for, and really like.
The gazebo can hold 16.4 lbs./square foof load snow and you can contact us at email@example.com to get help.
What gauge steel is the roof? Also, what wing gust speed is the completed structure certified for?
The roof is made of galvanized sheet and it can hold 31.1 mph wind resistance with using stake.
What is the wind and snow load rating for this carport?
It can hold 31.1 mph wind resistance with using stake and the snow load is 16.4 lbs./square foot.
Do you install?
We do not provide installation, but you can contact us at customer.care@sunjoygroup if you have any problems with the installation.