Protect your vehicles, boat, trailers, etc. from damaging sun rays, hail, rain, or snow with this carport. Made from a durable powder-coated steel frame and polycarbonate roof this structure will last the test of time and require very little maintenance. Enjoy a refuge from the elements and use it as a gazebo for entertaining as an alternative to a garage. The design is a great complement to almost any home architecture.
Sturdy Semi-Transparent Polycarbonate Roof: Rest easy under this semi-transparent polycarbonate roof that will withstand the elements for seasons to come. Whether sun, rain, or snow, you and your car will be protected beneath this structure.
Reinforced Triangle Construction: Constructed of powder-coated steel triangular reinforcement beams on top and sides of the main body frame to effectively provide stability and durability that can be used for many years.
Anchoring Plates with Cover: Powder-coated steel anchoring plates with a cover that matches the shade structure steel, allow you to easily mount and secure your outdoor carport.
Ceiling Hook: Built-in high-quality and sturdy ceiling hook for easily suspending a favorite chandelier or other décors to create the perfect illuminated gathering spot for family and friends.
- Upgrade Your Outdoor Living Space: This beautiful carport is a perfect addition to various outdoor living spaces, such as patios, decks, backyards, gardens, swimming pools, lawns, etc.
- Mountable Surface: Lawn surface (including accessories), wood surface (without accessories), and concrete surface (without accessories).
- Black powder-coated steel frame
- Two ceiling hooks provided for suspending lighting (not included)
- Large space can cover small and medium-sized vehicles completely
- Suitable for a variety of additional uses, such as weddings, outdoor parties, and more
- Easy to assemble
- Easy illustrative assembly instructions with an experienced customer service team at the ready for any questions that may arise
- Wind resistance: 31.1 MPH
- Snow load: 16.4 lbs./square foot
- Overall dimensions: 19.7 ft. L x 14.2 ft. W x 10.1 ft. H
- This is made for our soft top gazebo with a post-to-post size of 14x20 ft, and a maximum roof size of 14x20 ft.
- Inside post-to-post dimensions: 19.7 ft. L x 14 ft. W x 7 ft. H
- Post dimensions: 4.7 in. x 4.7 in.
- Ground to horizontal opening: 7 ft.
- Item dimensions: 236.2 in. L x 171.1 in. W x 121.1 in. H
- Item weight: 877.44 lbs
- Free curbside delivery
📜Instruction Manual: Download PDF
If need professional installation service please visit Assembly Service to get an instant price and schedule your date.
🛍【 All Bundles get 10% off 】🛍
Bundle 1: Pair with any Firepit or Fireplace (non-sale items), click here.
Bundle 2: Pair with any Patio Furniture (non-sale items), click here.
SAP No.: A110000800
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
I’m concerned about a 31.1 mph wind rating? Can this not be fastened down, or is that rating with it fastened down?
It can hold 31.1 mph wind resistance with using stake.In addition, if you are afraid of insufficient strength, you can also buy a few counterweights.
Is there mosquito netting available for this size?
Please contact us at mailbox firstname.lastname@example.org to get help
Can this come in gray.
Only the one you bought on the website is available right now.
Is wind resistance only 31 mph?
It is recommended to use expansion bolts. In addition, if you are afraid of insufficient strength, you can also buy some counterweights
How is this anchored to the ground for a paver driveway?
Dear Customer,you can use 1/4'' expansion bolts that you can buy at local hardware store to secure the gazebo.