Have you ever wanted to relax outside in your backyard, but it was too hot in the direct sun to enjoy being outside? The SummerCove sling pergola is your answer. This 14 x 12 ft. pergola allows you to adjust the canopy based on your personal preference. Roll it up to enjoy a warm day or roll it down to protect yourself from the glaring sun. Compact enough for tight spaces and yet large enough to accommodate a few pieces of lounge furniture, the sling pergola, made of a rust-resistant steel frame will instantly enhance any backyard.
- Light gray weather-resistant adjustable sling fabric canopy
- Constructed from steel with a natural wood looking finish
- Coordinated anchor plate covers for protection
- Adjustable canopy with two handles on each side for convenience
- Triangulated steel braces make the pergola sturdy and stable
- Easy illustrative assembly instructions with an experienced customer service team at the ready for any questions that may arise
- Wind resistance: 18.0MPH
- Overall dimensions 14.3 ft. L x 12.3 ft. W x 7.3 ft. H
- Inside post-to-post dimensions 12 ft. L x 10 ft. W x 7 ft. H
- Post dimensions 4.7 in. x 4.7 in.
- Ground to horizontal opening 7 ft.
- Item size 171.7 in. L x 147.6 in. W x 87.4 in. H
- Item weight 339.63 lbs
🛍【 All Bundles get 10% off 】🛍
Bundle 1: Pair with any Firepit or Fireplace (non-sale items), click here.
Bundle 2: Pair with any Patio Furniture (non-sale items), click here.
SAP No.: A106007500
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Is it easy to unassemble and store for the winter?
Dear customer, it is easy to unassemble and store for the winter. Thank you!
Can the canopy be removed?
Dear customer, yes, the canopy can be removed. Thank you!
What do they mean by not being weather resistant? And is the canopy waterproof so my furniture doesn\'t get wet in case it is raining?
Dear customer, this pergola is intended for decorative and sunshade purposes only, and it is not designed to withstand harsh weather, including high winds, rain, and snow. Thank you!
How would this pergola attach to a wooden deck?
Dear customer, you can use M6 x 80mm or M6 x 100mm expansion bolts. Thank you!
can i bolt it to a concrete patio?
Hi Valued Customer, Yes, it can be anchored to a concrete deck you just need to have tap-con screws and it can be purchased into your local hardware store.