Have you ever wanted to relax outside in your backyard, but it was too hot in the direct sun to enjoy being outside? The Summer Cove sling pergola kit is your answer. This 14 x 12 ft. pergola allows you to adjust the canopy based on your personal preference. Roll it up to enjoy a warm day or roll it down to protect yourself from the glaring sun. Compact enough for tight spaces and yet large enough to accommodate a few pieces of lounge furniture, the sling pergola, made of a steel frame will instantly enhance any backyard.
Adjustable Canopy with Handle: This canopy is easily adjusted using the handles on each side that allow you to fully customize the level of sun and shade that your outdoor space receives throughout the day.
Sturdy and Stable Construction: The triangulated steel braces connecting each leg and beam provide additional structural strength and support, making the pergola sturdy and stable.
Steel Material: Features a powder-coated steel frame. The pergola is built for strength and stability that will provide all seasons shelter for your family. The canopy can be removed or installed easily as the weather requires.
Anchoring Plates with Cover: Powder-coated steel anchoring plates (with coordinated covers that match the shade structure steel brackets) for easy mounting and fixing to your outdoor patio.
- Upgrade Your Outdoor Living Space: This beautiful pergola is a perfect addition to various outdoor living spaces, such as patios, decks, backyards, gardens, swimming pools, lawns, etc.
- Mountable Surface: Lawn surface (including accessories), wood surface (without accessories), and concrete surface (without accessories).
- Light gray weather-resistant adjustable sling fabric canopy
- Constructed from steel with a natural wood-looking finish
- Easy illustrative assembly instructions with an experienced customer service team at the ready for any questions that may arise
- Wind resistance: 18.0MPH
- Overall dimensions: 14.3 ft. L x 12.3 ft. W x 7.3 ft. H
- This is made for our pergola with a post-to-post size of 11x13 ft, and a maximum roof size of 12x14 ft.
- Inside post-to-post dimensions 12 ft. L x 10 ft. W x 7 ft. H
- Post dimensions 4.7 in. x 4.7 in.
- Ground to horizontal opening 7 ft.
- Item size 171.7 in. L x 147.6 in. W x 87.4 in. H
- Item weight 339.63 lbs
- Free curbside delivery
📜Instruction Manual: Download PDF
If need professional installation service please visit Assembly Service to get an instant price and schedule your date.
🛍【 All Bundles get 10% off 】🛍
Bundle 1: Pair with any Firepit or Fireplace (non-sale items), click here.
Bundle 2: Pair with any Patio Furniture (non-sale items), click here.
SAP No.: A106007500
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Is it easy to unassemble and store for the winter?
Dear customer, it is easy to unassemble and store for the winter. Thank you!
Can the canopy be removed?
Dear customer, yes, the canopy can be removed. Thank you!
What do they mean by not being weather resistant? And is the canopy waterproof so my furniture doesn\'t get wet in case it is raining?
Dear customer, this pergola is intended for decorative and sunshade purposes only, and it is not designed to withstand harsh weather, including high winds, rain, and snow. Thank you!
How would this pergola attach to a wooden deck?
Dear customer, you can use M6 x 80mm or M6 x 100mm expansion bolts. Thank you!
can i bolt it to a concrete patio?
Hi Valued Customer, Yes, it can be anchored to a concrete deck you just need to have tap-con screws and it can be purchased into your local hardware store.