Expand your living space by moving the indoors outside to create an end-of-the-day oasis that’s the perfect spot for entertaining family and friends. This 11 x 11 ft. gazebo by the world’s leading ready-to-assemble outdoor structure maker, Sunjoy, creates the perfect outdoor setting. Enjoy a covered spot outdoors under the weather-resistant outdoor canopy supported by a rust-resistant powder-coated steel frame. The two-tier roof provides for comfortable airflow. Amplify the wow factor by suspending a chandelier from the incorporated ceiling hook for functional light and high design. With straightforward, easy-to-follow assembly instructions you’ll be relaxing in your favorite new outdoor living space in no time.
- Beige weather-resistant fabric canopy and valance
- Rust-resistant powder-coated 2-Tier bronze steel frame
- Ventilated 2-tier top design encouraging air circulation
- Sophisticated and subtle bamboo appearance
- Ceiling hook provided for suspending lighting (not included)
- Easy illustrative assembly instructions with an experienced customer service team at the ready for any questions that may arise
- Wind resistance:18.0MPH
- Overall dimensions 11 ft. L x 11 ft. W x 10 ft. H
- Inside post-to-post dimensions 9.5 ft. L x 9.5 ft. W x 6.8 ft. H
- Post dimensions Dia. 3 in.
- Ground to horizontal opening 6.8 ft.
- Item dimensions 132.1 in. L x 132.18 in. W x 119.7 in. H
- Item weight 125.66 lbs.
SAP number: A101011900
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
How long does assembly take?
The estimated time to assemble the is 180 minutes.
Can this gazebo be securely used over grass?
Yes, this gazebo can be securely used over grass, as this is suggested to be put on the lawn.
Does the canopy have a drain hole?
Yes, the canopy has drain holes to drop the water.
Want for deck, but unsure how to secure so can be up all summer.
Dear valued customer, The stakes are provided with each gazebo. If the gazebo is placed on soft, level ground, these stakes will be more than adequate to keep your gazebo in place. For solid foundations, such as patio concrete or wood, Sunjoy recommends you secure it with the appropriate anchors. While these types of anchors are not supplied with the product, they can be easily purchased at your local hardware or home store.
The hook at the top, how much weight will it hold?
Hi valued customer, The weight capacity of the hook is not more than 33 lbs.
Is it difficult to remove the fabric if winds are too high?? Are replacement covers available?
Hi Valued Customer, No, it is not difficult to remove the roof/canopy of this unit. Yes, you can purchase replacement parts for this unit.