Expand your living space by bringing the indoors outside and creating your end-of-the-day oasis that’s the perfect spot for entertaining family and friends. This post-to-post size 10x10 gazebo by the world’s leading ready-to-assemble outdoor structure maker, Sunjoy, creates the perfect outdoor setting for any time of the year. Spend all four seasons enjoying a covered spot outdoors under the cedar wood frame with a sturdy powder-coated steel and polycarbonate rooftop that will stand the test of time. The polycarbonate skylight provides needed shade on hot sunny days while allowing in natural light. Set the mood by suspending a chandelier from the incorporated ceiling hook for additional functional light and high design. With straightforward, easy-to-follow assembly instructions you’ll be relaxing with your beverage of choice in your favorite new outdoor living space for years to come.
Durable Steel Roof: Rest easy under this durable steel roof that will withstand the elements for seasons to come. Sun, rain, or snow, you and your patio furnishings will be protected beneath this hardtop gazebo.
Translucent Polycarbonate Skylight: The polycarbonate hip roof with skylight provides protection from harmful UV rays while allowing natural light to create a bright and open area for your enjoyment.
- Premium Cedar Wood Frame Construction: This gazebo came with the parts pre-cut and drilled to precision. Follow the easy illustrated instructions and in a few hours, you will have created your new favorite outdoor oasis.
Built-In Dual Rail System: Built-in dual rail system makes it easy to hang mesh netting and curtains (netting and curtains NOT included).
Ceiling Hook: Built-in high-quality and sturdy ceiling hook for easily suspending a favorite chandelier or other bits of décor to create the perfect illuminated gathering spot for family and friends.
- Sturdy Double-Layer Beams: Get twice the reinforcement with our robust wooden gazebo that boasts double-layer beams for twice the support and longevity. You will be enjoying your gazebo and hosting outdoor gatherings for years and years to come, confident in the strength and stability our design offers.
- Sturdy & Stable Construction: Four 5.5 x 5.5 in. extra-strong sturdy wood posts with ground stakes secure the gazebo to the ground to withstand strong winds and inclement weather, making this gazebo extremely durable and stable for years to come. The attractive finish lets you create an attractive, strong, outdoor haven that will stand the test of time.
- Upgrade Your Outdoor Living Space: This beautiful hardtop gazebo is a perfect addition to various outdoor living spaces, such as patios, decks, backyards, gardens, swimming pools, lawns, etc.
- Mountable Surface: Lawn surface (including accessories), wood surface (without accessories), and concrete surface (without accessories).
- Easy to Assemble: Comes with illustrated assembly instructions and is backed by an experienced customer service team ready to answer any questions that may arise.
- Wind Rating = 50 MPH
- Snow load capacity = 2900 lbs (entire roof)
- Overall dimensions 11 ft. L x 11 ft. W x 9.4 ft. H
- This is made for our hardtop gazebo with a post-to-post size of 10x10 ft, and a maximum roof size of 11x11 ft.
- Inside post-to-post dimensions 9.2 ft. L x 9.2 ft. W x 6.5 ft. H
- Post dimensions 5.5 in. x 5.5 in.
- Ground to horizontal opening 6.5 ft.
- Item weight 383.6 lbs
- Free curbside delivery
📜Instruction Manual: A102007200 Download PDF
📜Instruction Manual: A102007202 Download PDF
📜Instruction Manual: A102007203 Download PDF
If need a professional installation service please visit Assembly Service to get an instant price and schedule your date.
SAP number: A102007200/A102007202/A102007203
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
How much weight can the ceiling hook hold?
Hi Valued Customer, we don't recommend hanging a fan on the gazebo. Thank you.
Does this have a standing seam roof with hidden fasteners?
Hi Valued Customer, Yes, it has hidden fasteners, so that there will be no gap on the roof panels. Thank you.
Can this be built on a wooden deck?
Dear valued customer, In regards to your inquiry, Yes, it can be secured on a wooden deck. But when securing the gazebo on solid foundations, such as patio concrete or wood, Sunjoy recommends you secure it with the appropriate anchors like tapcon screws, wood screws, or expansion bolts. While these types of anchors are not supplied with the product, they can be easily purchased at your local hardware or home store. Thank you.
I live in a high wind area, does the top have an opening to let the wind out? Thank you.
Hello Peter, this gazebo can hold 31.1mph wind. The top doesn't have such openings. Thank you.
Do you have installers to put it together
Dear Customer, Sunjoy doesn't offer installation and please contact your local retailer. Thank you.
How long does it generally take to assemble one of these kits?
Hi Valued Customer, In assembling the unit it is recommended more than 2 people, estimated 180 minutes to assemble the unit. Thank you!
What size expansion bolts do I need to drill it to concrete?
Dear valued customer, thank you for asking! The size of the expansion bolts is M6.
How many boxes does this come in. Can the boxes be handled by 2 people or do you unpack the pieces in order to get the parts into the back yard?
Dear valued customer, this product comes in 2 boxes. For installation service please contact your local retailer. Thank you.
So how much weight can the ceiling hook hold?
Dear Customer,it can hold less than 50 lbs.