Instantly create an outdoor gathering spot for family and friends away from the glaring sun and pesky insects. This 11 ft. x 11 ft. soft-top, pop-up gazebo by the world’s leading ready-to-assemble outdoor structure maker, Sunjoy, creates a perfectly affordable and portable outdoor setting. Keep cool in the shade supported by the durable powder-coated steel frame. The weather-resistant fabric top is designed to withstand the outdoor elements while the transparent mesh panel curtains keep mosquitoes and other bugs away. With straightforward, easy-to-follow assembly instructions you’ll be relaxing in your favorite new outdoor living space in no time.
Anchoring Kit Included: Comes with an anchor kit to enhance the stability and security of your tent.
Height Adjustable Press Button Design: With a 2-pin press button to easily adjust the height of the tent for maximum shade coverage at any time of the day.
Powder-Coated Steel Frame: Frame parts manufactured with durable, lightweight, steel are designed for long last use. The pop-up frame design makes set up and tear down a snap.
Quality Zippered Mesh Sidewalls: High-quality and removable polyester zippered mesh netting help to keep mosquitoes and other bugs from joining your party, while allowing an unobstructed view of the outdoors.
- Upgrade Your Outdoor Living Space: This beautiful soft top gazebo is a perfect addition to various outdoor living spaces, such as patios, decks, backyards, gardens, swimming pools, lawns, etc.
- Mountable Surface: Lawn surface (including accessories), wood surface (without accessories), and concrete surface (without accessories).
- All weather-resistant fabric and screen
- Pop-up style construction for fast setup
- Black powder-coated rust-proof aluminum post and steel frame
- Item Dimensions: 133.5 in. L x 133.5 in. W x 102.4 in. H
- Item Weight: 32.85 lbs.
- Easy illustrative assembly instructions with an experienced customer service team at the ready for any questions that may arise
- Wind resistance:12.4 MPH
- Overall dimensions 11.1 ft. L x 11.1 ft. W x 8.5 ft. H
- This is made for our soft top gazebo with a maximum post-to-post size of 13x13 ft, and a maximum roof size of 11x11 ft.
- Inside post-to-post dimensions 6.4 ft. L x 6.4 ft. W x 5.8 ft. H
- Post dimensions 1.2 in. x 1.2 in.
- Ground to horizontal opening 5.8 ft.
📜Instruction Manual: A101012600 Download PDF
📜Instruction Manual: A101012601 Download PDF
📜Instruction Manual: A101012602 Download PDF
If need professional installation service please visit Assembly Service to get an instant price and schedule your date.
SAP NO.: A101012600/A101012601/A101012602
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Can I use my fire pit or propane patio heater under this?
Dear customer, it is not recommended to use a fire pit or any heater under this gazebo. Thank you!
Can it stay out through the winter?
Dear customer, the gazebo’s roof and structure are not guaranteed against extreme weather conditions. If the gazebo is not dismantled for the winter, snow must be cleaned off regularly. Any damage caused by snow accumulation is not covered by the warranty. Also, any damage due to improper usage or modification will void the warranty. Thank you!
Does it have a curtain?
Dear customer, this item does not have a curtain. Thank you!
Can this gazebo be left up all summer long?
Dear customer, this gazebo cannot be set up outside year-round. Thank you!
It should be used and taken down every so often, depending on weather, etc. once assembled, is it easy to take down and put up again?
Dear customer, this is a pop-up gazebo. It is recommended to take it down when there is a high wind to avoid any damage. This is simple and easy to take down. Thank you!