This post-to-post size 10x12 gazebo spends all four seasons enjoying a covered spot outdoors under the cedar wood frame with a sturdy powder-coated steel rooftop that will stand the test of time. The 2-tier roof provides just the right amount of airflow while keeping occasional inclement weather at bay. Set the mood by suspending a chandelier from the incorporated ceiling hook for functional light and high design.
- Ventilated 2-Tier Top: The ventilated 2-tier steel top provides cover from harmful UV rays while allowing wind to pass through freely, encouraging air circulation and creating a comfortable and open area for your enjoyment.
- Ceiling Hook: Built-in high-quality and sturdy ceiling hook for easily suspending a favorite chandelier or other bits of décor to create the perfect illuminated gathering spot for family and friends.
- Premium Cedar Wood Frame Construction: This gazebo came with the parts pre-cut and drilled to precision. Follow the easy illustrated instructions and in a few hours, you will have created your new favorite outdoor oasis.
- Sturdy Double-Layer Beams: Get twice the reinforcement with our robust wooden gazebo that boasts double-layer beams for twice the support and longevity. You will be enjoying your gazebo and hosting outdoor gatherings for years and years to come, confident in the strength and stability our design offers.
- Sturdy & Stable Construction: Four 5.5 x 5.5 in. extra-strong sturdy wood posts with ground stakes secure the gazebo to the ground to withstand strong winds and inclement weather, making this gazebo extremely durable and stable for years to come. The attractive finish lets you create an attractive, strong, outdoor haven that will stand the test of time.
- Built-in Dual Rail System: The built-in dual rail system makes it easy to hang mesh netting and curtains (netting and curtains not included).
- Durable Matte-Black Steel Roof: Rest easy beneath this durable matte-black steel roof that will withstand the elements for seasons to come. Sun, rain, or snow, you and your patio furnishings will be protected under this sturdy hardtop roof.
- Upgrade Your Outdoor Living Space: This beautiful hardtop gazebo is a perfect addition to various outdoor living spaces, such as patios, decks, backyards, gardens, swimming pools, lawns, etc.
- Mountable Surface: Lawn surface (including accessories), wood surface (without accessories), and concrete surface (without accessories).
- Wind Rating = 50 MPH
Snow load capacity = 3400 lbs (entire roof)
- Overall dimensions 12.9 ft. L x 11 ft. W x 10.1 ft. H
- Inside post-to-post dimensions 11.1 ft. L x 9.2 ft. W x 6.5 ft. H
- Post dimensions 5.5 in. x 5.5 in.
- Ground to horizontal opening 6.5 ft.
- Item weight 429.9 lbs
- Free curbside delivery
📜Instruction Manual: Download PDF
If need a professional installation service please visit Assembly Service to get an instant price and schedule your date.
🔧Check out the detailed assembly video here🔧: https://youtu.be/_ij38zWhaP4
SAP NO.: A102007500
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
When should the posts be anchored to a concrete patio...The plate first and then insert the posts, after the frome goes up or after the project is complete and perfectly squared?
The last step is to install the stake.
Do you make a 10x15 with the wood post system?
The tents are currently only available in the sizes sold on the website.
Your statistics state that the wind resistance on your model A102007500 is 31.1 MPH, my question is that if it is attached to a structural deck or not mounted to anything? I am wanting to mount that on my existing deck one story off of the ground.
It is recommended to use concrete wedge anchor . In addition, if you are afraid of insufficient strength, you can also buy some counterweights.
How much snow can this roof take before being brushed off?
The snow load is 22.5lbs/square foot.
What is the wind rating for the Gazebo? If secured to a wooden deck how much wind can it withstand?
It can hold 31.1 mph wind resistance with using stake.
How long does it take to get it after ordering it
Dear Customer,you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get help.
Can someone tell me the exact measurement from the ground to the outermost edge of the roof overhang? I have a tree trunk nearby that will have minimal clearance and I want to be sure it will fit with some wiggle room.
The post to post size is 144.29x121.46 inches and the edge to edge size is 154.72x131.89 inches.
Can someone tell me the measurement from the ground to the outermost edge of the roof? I have a tree trunk very close on one side and want to be sure of the clearance. Thanks!
Dear Customer, the measure from the ground to the outermost edge of the roof is 10 feet (121 inches). You may review under product specification as detailed drawings of this particular gazebo.
What is the weight capacity of the roof hanging?
How do you maintain the cedar posts?
The cedars have the antiseptic treatment and varnished. Keep clean and dry for maintenance.
What size curtain and mosquito netting do you purchase for this gazebo 11 x 13?
This is made for our wood gazebo with a post-to-post size of 10x12 Ft, a maximum size of 11x13 ft.
Can a fan be installed on the roof?
Dear valued customer, we don't recommend hanging a fan on the gazebo. Thank you.
Can this be anchored into concrete?
For solid foundations, such as patio concrete or wood, it is recommended to secure it with the appropriate anchors. While these types of anchors are not supplied with the product, but they can be easily purchased at their local hardware or home store. You can also suggest using tapcon screws for concrete and wood screws or wood lag screws for a wood surface to the customer.
How many boxes does it ship in?
It ships in 1 box.
What are the dimensions of the shipping box?
The shipping dimensions of the box are 20.67" H X 88.58" W X 31.89" D.
Does the cedar wood need to be stained or treated every year?
You don't need to stain the cedar every year if it is not damaged.
Does the roof have any type of gutter system?
Dear Customer,rain water will flow out of the roof edge and corner.
I would like to anchor my new gazebo to my concrete patio. What size screws do I need?
You can use 1/4'' concrete wedge anchors that you can buy at local hardware store to secure the gazebo.
I know it comes with anchors. Are people drilling holes into their brick or concrete patio to secure the gazebo?
Yes,you can use 1/4'' concrete wedge anchors that you can buy at local hardware store to secure the gazebo.