Expand your living space by bringing the indoors outside and creating your end-of-the-day oasis that’s the perfect spot for entertaining family and friends. This post-to-post size 10x12 gazebo by the world’s leading ready-to-assemble outdoor structure maker, Sunjoy, creates the perfect outdoor setting for any time of the year. Spend all four seasons enjoying a covered spot outdoors under the cedar wood frame with a sturdy powder-coated steel rooftop that will stand the test of time. The 2-tier roof provides just the right amount of airflow while keeping occasional inclement weather at bay. Set the mood by suspending a chandelier from the incorporated ceiling hook for functional light and high design. With straightforward, easy-to-follow assembly instructions you’ll be relaxing with your beverage of choice in your favorite new outdoor living space for years to come.
Ventilated 2-Tier Top: The ventilated 2-tier steel top provides cover from harmful UV rays while allowing wind to pass through freely, encouraging air circulation and creating a comfortable and open area for your enjoyment.
Durable Brown Steel Roof: Rest easy beneath this durable brown steel roof that will withstand the elements for seasons to come. Sun, rain, or snow, you and your patio furnishings will be protected under this sturdy hardtop roof.
Built-In Dual Rail System: Built-in dual rail system makes it easy to hang mesh netting and curtains (netting and curtains NOT included).
Ceiling Hook: Built-in high-quality and sturdy ceiling hook for easily suspending a favorite chandelier or other bits of décor to create the perfect illuminated gathering spot for family and friends.
- Premium Cedar Wood Frame Construction: This gazebo came with the parts pre-cut and drilled to precision. Follow the easy illustrated instructions and in a few hours, you will have created your new favorite outdoor oasis.
- Sturdy Double-Layer Beams: Get twice the reinforcement with our robust wooden gazebo that boasts double-layer beams for twice the support and longevity. You will be enjoying your gazebo and hosting outdoor gatherings for years and years to come, confident in the strength and stability our design offers.
- Sturdy & Stable Construction: Four 5.5 x 5.5 in. extra-strong sturdy wood posts with ground stakes secure the gazebo to the ground to withstand strong winds and inclement weather, making this gazebo extremely durable and stable for years to come. The attractive finish lets you create an attractive, strong, outdoor haven that will stand the test of time.
- Upgrade Your Outdoor Living Space: This beautiful hardtop gazebo is a perfect addition to various outdoor living spaces, such as patios, decks, backyards, gardens, swimming pools, lawns, etc.
- Mountable Surface: Lawn surface (including accessories), wood surface (without accessories), and concrete surface (without accessories).
- Includes easy illustrative assembly instructions
- Easy illustrative assembly instructions with an experienced customer service team at the ready for any questions that may arise
- Wind Rating = 50 MPH
Snow load capacity = 3400 lbs (entire roof)
- Overall dimensions: 12.9 ft. L x 11 ft. W x 10 ft. H
- This is made for our hardtop gazebo with a post-to-post size of 10x12 ft, and a maximum roof size of 11x13 ft
- Inside post-to-post dimensions: 11.1 ft. L x 9.2 ft. W x 6.5 ft. H
- Post dimensions: 5.5 in. x 5.5 in.
- Ground to horizontal opening: 6.5 ft.
- Item weight: 413.36 lbs
- Free curbside delivery
📜Instruction Manual: Download PDF
If need professional installation service please visit Assembly Service to get an instant price and schedule your date.
🛍【 All Bundles get 10% off 】🛍
Bundle 1: Pair with any Firepit or Fireplace (non-sale items), click here.
Bundle 2: Pair with any Patio Furniture (non-sale items), click here.
SAP NO.: A102008600
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Your statistics states the wind resistance on model # A102007500 ( 11 X 13 ) is 31.1 MPH. Is that right if it is attached to and existing structure, or not attached to anything? I plain to attach it to my patio that sits one story off the ground.
It is recommended in the case of the use of stake or concrete wedge anchor.
Product wind resistance in 31mph? Is this with the structure unbolted to concrete or decking?
Dear Customer,it is recommend to use own stake for soft ground,for hard ground,you need to buy expansion bolts from local hardware stores.
What mosquito netting and side panels are available for this gazebo?
Dear valued customer, you can contact us at email@example.com or visit www.sunjoyshop.com to get additional bug netting.
How many boxes does it come in? Do I have to stand on top of it at all?
Hi Valued Customer, There are 2 boxes and it weighs 507.9 lb per set. Thank you!
Where can I buy the netting to this?
Dear customer, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.sunjoyshop.com to get additional bug netting.
We would have to put this together ourselves, yes?
Hi Valued Customer, Yes, you can assemble the unit with the help of 3 or more people or you can check with your local store to hire someone to assemble the unit. Thank you!
Can you place this directly on the ground and if so how would you secure?
Dear valued customer, Yes, you can directly install this into the ground. The stakes are provided with each gazebo. If the gazebo is placed on soft, level ground, these stakes will be more than adequate to keep your gazebo in place. For solid foundations, such as patio concrete or wood, Sunjoy recommends you secure it with the appropriate anchors. While these types of anchors are not supplied with the product, they can be easily purchased at your local hardware or home store.
Is there a way to mount in a ceiling fan?
Dear customer, We don't recommend hanging a fan on the gazebo. Thank you!
Are the posts made from pressure-treated wood?
Dear Customer,the posts are made from pressure-treated wood.
Can a ceiling fan be installed in the center?
Dear Customer,we don't recommend to install a fan in the center for safety.