Kick back and enjoy your time grilling in the backyard even more with this grill gazebo by the world’s leading ready-to-assemble outdoor structure maker, Sunjoy. This grill gazebo is designed to protect your grill from nature’s toughest elements. The 5 x 8 ft. rust-resistant powder-coated steel structure supporting a weather-resistant 2-tone canopy not only shelters your grill, but also keeps you dry and cool any time you’re cooking. No more standing in the rain while you flip burgers. The 2-tier roof helps ventilate smoke. Handy accessories like hooks for grill utensils and built-in shelves make this functional and attractive. The soft fabric fits the frame well, prevents water accumulation in usage, and is easy to clean before storage. With straight-forward, easy-to-follow assembly instructions you’ll be relaxing in your favorite new outdoor cooking space in no time.
- Weather-resistant fabric roof provides shade from the sun
- Rust-resistant powder-coated black steel frame
- Ventilated 2-tier steel top allows the wind and grill smoke to pass through freely
- Built-in steel shelves and hooks provide both function and beauty
- Ceiling hook provided for suspending lighting (not included)
- Anchoring plates with covers for easy mounting and fixing
- Easy illustrative assembly instructions with an experienced customer service team at the ready for any questions that may arise
- Wind resistance: 12.4 MPH
- Overall dimensions 8 ft. L x 5 ft. W x 8.5 ft. H
- Inside post-to-post dimensions 6.4 ft. L x 3.9 ft. W x 6.2 ft. H
- Post dimensions 1.6 in. x 1.6 in.
- Ground to horizontal opening 6.2 ft.
- Item dimensions 96.1 in. L x 59.8 in. W x 102.4 in. H
- Item weight 41.89 lbs
SAP number: A103002201/A103002202/A103002203/A103000105
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Is this easy to take down when not in use?
Dear valued customer, we are glad you asked! Yes, this unit can easily be taken down. Thank you!
Can this be left up all year? Is so, how does it withstand wind? Best way to anchor it down?
Hi valued customer, We recommend taking down the unit during inclement weather, Yes, it is also better if you secure or anchor the unit. Thank you.
Is their an net I can buy to fit around the grill gazebo?
Dear valued customer, thank you for asking! We do not have mosquito netting for this model.
Is it 8 feet wide and dose it have lights?
Dear valued customer, thank you for asking! This is the dimension of the unit 8 L x 5 W feet and it doesn't come with lights.
Can they be anchored by tent stakes?
Dear valued customer, we are glad you asked! The stakes are provided with each gazebo. If the gazebo is placed on soft, level ground, these stakes will be more than adequate to keep your gazebo in place. For solid foundations, such as patio concrete or wood, Sunjoy recommends you secure it with the appropriate anchors. While these types of anchors are not supplied with the product, they can be easily purchased at your local hardware or home store.
What is the weight capacity of the hook?
Dear valued customer, we are glad you asked! It should not be more than 10 pounds. Thank you!