- Premium cedar wood frame
- Durable brown steel and polycarbonate hip roof
- Includes easy illustrative assembly instructions
- Premium cedar wood frame construction pre-cut and pre-drilled with a natural-looking finish
- Ceiling hook provided for suspending lighting (not included)
- Skylight for natural light
- Overall dimensions are 9.1 ft. L x 9.1 ft. W x 9 ft. H
- Inside post-to-post dimensions 7.3 ft. L x 7.3 ft. W x 6.5 ft. H
- Post dimensions 5.5 in. x 5.5 in.
- Ground to horizontal opening 6.5 ft.
- Wind resistance = 31.1 MPH
- Snow load = 22.5 lbs./square foot
- Dual rails included for hanging privacy curtains and mosquito netting (privacy curtains and mosquito netting sold separately)
- Product dimension: 109.3 in. L x 109.3 in. W x 107.9 in. H
- Item Weight: 323.19 lbs
- Free curbside delivery
📜Instruction Manual: Download PDF
If need professional installation service please visit Assembly Service to get an instant price and schedule your date.
🛍【 All Bundles get 10% off 】🛍
Bundle 1: Pair with any Firepit or Fireplace (non-sale items), click here.
Bundle 2: Pair with any Patio Furniture (non-sale items), click here.
SAP number: A102007003
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Do you have installers to put it together?
Dear Customer, Sunjoy doesn't offer installation and please contact your local retailer. Thank you.
I live in a high wind area, does the top have an opening to let the wind out? Thank you.
Hello customer, this gazebo can hold 31.1mph wind. The top doesn't have such openings. Thank you.
Can this be built on a wooden deck?
Dear valued customer, In regards to your inquiry, Yes, it can be secured on a wooden deck. But when securing the gazebo on solid foundations, such as patio concrete or wood, Sunjoy recommends you secure it with the appropriate anchors like tapcon screws, wood screws, or expansion bolts. While these types of anchors are not supplied with the product, they can be easily purchased at your local hardware or home store. Thank you.
Does this have a standing seam roof with hidden fasteners?
Hi Valued Customer, Yes, it has hidden fasteners, so that there will be no gap on the roof panels. Thank you.
Estimated assembly time
The installation time for two people is about 3.5 hours. Three or four people are recommended to install it.
In upstate New York, we have strong winds at times. Please clarify this gazebo's tolerance to snow and wind.
Dear customer, the Wind resistance of this gazebo is 31.1 MPH; the snow load capacity is 22.5 lbs./square foot.