Instantly create an outdoor gathering spot for family and friends away from the glaring sun and pesky insects. This 11 x 11 ft. soft-top, pop-up gazebo by the world’s leading ready-to-assemble outdoor structure maker, Sunjoy, creates a perfectly affordable and portable outdoor setting. Keep cool in the vented shade supported by the durable powder-coated steel frame. The weather-resistant fabric top is designed to withstand the outdoor elements while the transparent mesh panel curtains keep mosquitoes and other bugs away. The beautiful double-tiered cover provides great ventilation and stability. With straightforward, easy-to-follow assembly instructions you’ll be relaxing in your favorite new outdoor living space in no time.
Ventilated 2-Tier Top: The ventilated 2-tier soft top provides safety from harmful UV rays while allowing wind to pass through freely, facilitating air circulation, and creating a comfortable and open room for your enjoyment.
Powder-Coated Steel Frame: Frame parts manufactured with durable, lightweight, steel are designed for long last use. The pop-up frame design makes set up and tear down a snap.
Anchoring Kit Included: Comes with an anchor kit to enhance the stability and security of your tent.
Quality Zippered Mesh Sidewalls: High-quality and removable polyester zippered mesh netting help to keep mosquitoes and other bugs from joining your party, while allowing an unobstructed view of the outdoors.
- Upgrade Your Outdoor Living Space: This beautiful soft top gazebo is a perfect addition to various outdoor living spaces, such as patios, decks, backyards, gardens, swimming pools, lawns, etc.
- Mountable Surface: Lawn surface (including accessories), wood surface (without accessories), and concrete surface (without accessories).
- weather-resistant fabric canopy and screen
- Pop-up style construction for fast setup
- Carry bag included
- Easy illustrative assembly instructions with an experienced customer service team at the ready for any questions that may arise
- Wind resistance: 12.4MPH
- Overall dimensions: 10.8 ft. L x 10.8 ft. W x 9.3 ft. H
- This is made for our soft top gazebo with a post-to-post size of 9x9 ft, and a maximum roof size of 11x11 ft.
- Inside post-to-post dimensions 9.1 ft. L x 9.1 ft. W x 6.3 ft. H
- Post dimensions 1 in. x 1 in.
- Ground to horizontal opening 6.3 ft.
- Item dimensions: 129.9 in. L x 129.9 in. W x 111 in. H
- Item weight: 35.27 lbs.
📜Instruction Manual: A109000101 Download PDF
📜Instruction Manual: A109000102 Download PDF
If need professional installation service please visit Assembly Service to get an instant price and schedule your date.
SAP NO.: A109000101/A109000102
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
It should be used and taken down every so often, depending on weather, etc. once assembled, is it easy to take down and put up again?
Dear customer, this is a pop-up gazebo. It is recommended to take down when there is a high wind to avoid any damages. This is simple and easy to take down. Thank you!
Can this gazebo be left up all summer long?
Dear customer, this gazebo cannot be set up outside year-round. Thank you!
Does it have a curtain?
Dear customer, this item does not have a curtain. Thank you!
Can it stay out through the winter?
Dear customer, the gazebo’s roof and structure are not guaranteed against extreme weather conditions. If the gazebo is not dismantled for the winter, snow must be cleaned off regularly. Any damage caused by snow accumulation is not covered by the warranty. Also, any damage due to improper usage or modification will void the warranty. Thank you!
Can I use my fire pit or propane patio heater under this?
Dear customer, it is not recommended to use a fire pit or any heater under this gazebo. Thank you!
How do you anchor this to concrete?
Dear customer, for solid foundations, such as patio concrete or wood, it is recommended to secure them with the appropriate anchors. These types of anchors are not included with the gazebo. However, they can be easily purchased at your local hardware or home store. Thank you!
Is the roof rails heavy enough to hang 4x8 plexiglass panels?
Dear customer, it is difficult to confirm if the roof can bear the weight of the plexiglass. To help you gauge, the roof hanging weight is 5 pounds. Thank you!