Expand your living space by bringing the indoors outside and creating your end-of-the-day oasis that’s the perfect spot for entertaining family and friends. Spend all four seasons enjoying a covered spot outdoors under the cedar wood frame with a sturdy powder-coated steel and polycarbonate rooftop that will stand the test of time. The polycarbonate skylight provides needed shade on hot sunny days while allowing in natural light. Set the mood by suspending a chandelier from the incorporated ceiling hook for additional functional light and high design. With straightforward, easy-to-follow assembly instructions you’ll be relaxing with your beverage of choice in your favorite new outdoor living space for years to come.
- Durable Matte-Black Steel Roof: Rest easy under this durable matte-black steel roof that will withstand the elements for seasons to come. Sun, rain, or snow, you and your patio furnishings will be protected beneath this hardtop gazebo.
- Translucent Polycarbonate Skylight: The polycarbonate hip roof with a skylight provides protection from harmful UV rays while allowing natural light to create a bright and open area for your enjoyment.
- Premium Cedar Wood Frame Construction: This gazebo comes with the parts already cut and drilled to precision. Follow the easy illustrated instructions and in a few hours, you will have created your new favorite outdoor oasis.
- Built-In Dual Rail System: Built-in dual rail system makes it easy to hang mesh netting and curtains (netting and curtains NOT included).
- Ceiling Hook: Built-in high-quality and sturdy ceiling hook for easily suspending a favorite chandelier or other bits of décor to create the perfect illuminated gathering spot for family and friends.
- Sturdy Double-Layer Beams: Get twice the reinforcement with our robust wooden gazebo that boasts double-layer beams for twice the support and longevity. You will be enjoying your gazebo and hosting outdoor gatherings for years and years to come, confident in the strength and stability our design offers.
- Sturdy & Stable Construction: Four 5.5 x 5.5 in. extra-strong sturdy wood posts with ground stakes secure the gazebo to the ground to withstand strong winds and inclement weather, making this gazebo extremely durable and stable for years to come. The attractive finish lets you create an attractive, strong, outdoor haven that will stand the test of time.
- Mountable surface: Lawn surface (including accessories), wood surface (without accessories), and concrete surface (without accessories).
- Easy to Assemble: Comes with illustrated assembly instructions and is backed by an experienced customer service team ready to answer any questions that may arise.
- Wind Rating = 50 MPH
- Snow load capacity = 3400 lbs (entire roof)
- Overall dimensions 12.9 ft. L x 11 ft. W x 9.4 ft. H
- Inside post-to-post dimensions 11.1 ft. L x 9.2 ft. W x 6.5 ft. H
- Post dimensions 5.5 in. x 5.5 in.
- Ground to horizontal opening 6.5 ft.
- Item weight 414.47 lbs.
- Free curbside delivery
📜Instruction Manual: A102005803 Download PDF
📜Instruction Manual: A102005804 Download PDF
If need professional installation service please visit Assembly Service to get an instant price and schedule your date.
SAP NO.: A102005801/A102005803/A102005804
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Is the wood treated at all?
Dear valued customer, the post and the beam are wood, but the roof panel is steel and PC board. Thank you.
Can an outdoor ceiling fan be hung from this gazebo? How high is the center point of the gazebo?
Dear valued customer, we don't recommend hanging a fan from this gazebo. The center point height is 9.2ft. Thank you.
can you have it installed or do you have to assemble yourself?
Dear valued customer, Sunjoy doesn't offer installation service and please contact your local retailer for installation service. Sunjoy aims at easy-assemble products. Thank you.
How long does it generally take to assemble one of these kits?
Hi valued customer, In assembling the unit it is recommended more than 2 people, estimated 180 minutes to assemble the unit. Thank you!
What size expansion bolts do I need to drill it to concrete?
Dear valued customer, thank you for asking! The size of the expansion bolts is M6.
How many boxes does this come in. Can the boxes be handled by 2 people or do you unpack the pieces in order to get the parts into the back yard?
Dear valued customer, this product comes in 2 boxes. For installation service please contact your local retailer. Thank you.
Your diagram shows the longer side as 144 in/ 13 ft. Which is it? This is relevant to know footing spacing. Thank you
Thanks for contacting Sunjoy.
The longer side of the post-to-post size is 144in /12ft., Inside post-to-post dimensions: 11.1 ft. L x 9.2 ft. W, Outside post-to-post dimensions: 12 ft. L x 10 ft. W.
If there are any other questions, pls feel free to contact us at: email@example.com.