Expand your living space by bringing the indoors outside and creating your end-of-the-day oasis that’s the perfect spot for entertaining family and friends. This 13 x 15 ft. gazebo by the world’s leading ready-to-assemble outdoor structure maker, Sunjoy, creates the perfect outdoor setting for any time of the year. Spend all four seasons enjoying a covered spot outdoors under the cedar wood frame with a sturdy rust-resistant powder-coated steel roof top that will stand the test of time. The 2-tier roof provides just the right amount of airflow while keeping occasional inclement weather at bay. Set the mood by suspending a chandelier from the incorporated ceiling hook for functional light and high design. With straight-forward, easy-to-follow assembly instructions you’ll be relaxing with your beverage of choice in your favorite new outdoor living space for years to come.
- Premium Cedar wood frame construction pre-cut and pre-drilled with a natural-looking finish
- Sturdy rust-resistant powder-coated brown steel rooftop
- Durable brown steel 2-tier hip roof
- Ceiling hook provided for suspending lighting (not included)
- Anchoring plates with cover for easy mounting and fixing
- Dual rails included for hanging privacy curtains and mosquito netting (privacy curtains and mosquito netting not included)
- Easy illustrative assembly instructions with an experienced customer service team at the ready for any questions that may arise
- Wind resistance = 31.1 MPH
- Snow load = 20.5 lbs./square foot
- Overall dimensions 14.8 ft. L x 12.9 ft. W x 10.4 ft. H
- Inside post-to-post dimensions 13 ft. L x 11.1 ft. W x 6.5 ft. H
- Post dimensions 5.5 in. x 5.5 in.
- Ground to horizontal opening 6.5 ft.
- Item dimensions 177.8 in. L x 155 in. W x 124.8 in. H
- Item weight 522.49 lbs.
🛍【 All Bundles get 10% off 】🛍
Bundle 1: Pair with any Firepit or Fireplace (non-sale items), click here.
Bundle 2: Pair with any Patio Furniture (non-sale items), click here.
SAP NO.: A102008700
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Can you add netting to this?
Netting can be added to this item. The gazebo does have rails where the netting or curtains can be hung.
What mosquito netting and side panels are available for this gazebo?
Dear valued customer, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.sunjoyshop.com to get additional bug netting.
How many boxes does it come in? Do I have to stand on top of it at all?
Hi valued customer, There are 2 boxes and it weighs 507.9 lb per set. Thank you!
Where can I buy the netting to this?
Dear customer, you can contact us at email@example.com or visit www.sunjoyshop.com to get additional bug netting.
We would have to put this together ourselves, yes?
Hi valued customer, Yes, you can assemble the unit with the help of 3 or more people or you can check with your local store to hire someone to assemble the unit. Thank you!
What type of anchor do you suggest for installing this on a wooden deck? What is the size of the post? Anyone who installed on deck, please help?
Dear valued customer, we are glad you asked! If you wish to anchor the unit into a wooden deck, we recommend using a wood lag screw and the dimensions should not be more than Φ8*180. The dimensions of the post for this unit are 82.68 L x 5.51 W x 5.51 H inches.
Can you place this directly on the ground and if so how would you secure?
Dear valued customer, thank you for asking! Yes, you can directly install this into the ground. The stakes are provided with each gazebo. If the gazebo is placed on soft, level ground, these stakes will be more than adequate to keep your gazebo in place. For solid foundations, such as patio concrete or wood, Sunjoy recommends you secure it with the appropriate anchors. While these types of anchors are not supplied with the product, they can be easily purchased at your local hardware or home store.
Is there a way to mount in a ceiling fan?
Dear valued customer, we are glad you asked! We don't recommend hanging a fan on the gazebo. Thank you!