Treat yourself to an impromptu organized space at home for work, school, gaming, and more. With a great contemporary design, this desk provides a collapsible work surface that looks great. Features a rich brown cherry finish that is ideal for use in your living room, bedroom, kids’ room, etc. and it complements both outdoor and indoor decor. Designed to be foldable and lightweight, it can be easily collapsed and moved anywhere you want. This makes it easy to set up and for out-of-the-way storage. Open design on all four sides provides ample leg area to create a spacious and comfortable environment for working, studying, gaming, or other activities. , simply remove from the box, unfold, and lock it into place. The perfect addition to get big things done in your small space.
- Sturdy & Stable Construction: This desk is made of durable, high-quality MDF and sturdy black powder-coated steel, making it an attractive addition to any office or workspace.
- Space-Saving Folding Design: Unique folding design allows you to easily set up this desk in seconds or fold it flat for easy out-of-the-way storage when not in use.
- Shelf with Guard Bar: Built-in raised open shelf offers ample storage space for office supplies or decor. The protective bar on the top shelf prevents items from falling over.
- Small-Space-Friendly: Its easy, goes-with-everything design provides an attractive and comfortable working environment. Its compact size takes up minimal floor space while offering plenty of working surface area.
- Convenient Design: Fully assembled folding tray design makes it easy to use and easily fold away for out-of-the-way storage.
- Easy Maintenance: The cherry laminate finish is durable and easily maintained.
- Material: MDF / Steel
- Product Size: 33.3 in. L x 25 in. W x 35.8 in. H
- Product Weight: 19.84 lbs
- Gross Weight: 26.9 lbs
SAP No.: B201001200
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.