Treat yourself to an organized space at home for work, school, gaming, and more. With its timeless and tasteful design this desk will not only help with productivity, but it will also look great too. The built-in deep filing cabinet provides lots of storage to keep your papers and supplies safe, well organized, and always within reach. The cherry laminate finish is durable and easily maintained. The compact and convenient design best describes this charming and very useful desk. The perfect addition to get big things done in your small space.
- Sturdy & Stable Construction: This desk is made of durable, high-quality MDF and PB (Particleboard) material and covered in a natural wood grain finish on all sides for easy room placement. The X-shaped leg and cabinet base provide both style and stability.
- Clean & Handy Design: The easy, goes-with-everything design provides an attractive and comfortable working environment. The wide desktop offers plenty of working surface, while the attached filing cabinet keeps your papers and supplies safe, organized, and always within reach.
- Shelf with Guard Bar: Built-in raised open shelf offers ample storage space for office supplies or decor. The protective bar on the top shelf prevents items from falling over.
- Small-Space-Friendly: Its compact size takes up minimal floor space while offering plenty of working surface.
- Convenient Design: Fully assembled folding tray design makes it easy to use and easily fold away for out-of-the-way storage.
- Easy Maintenance: The natural wood grain laminate finish is durable and easily maintained.
- Easy to Assemble: Comes with illustrated assembly instructions and is backed by an experienced customer service team ready to answer any questions that may arise.
- Material: MDF / PB (Particle board) / Paper
- Product Size: 47.2 in. L x 23.6 in. W x 29.8 in. H
- Gross Weight: 66.14 lbs
- Product Weight: 57.72 lbs
SAP No.: G104003700
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.